Effective Date: May 31, 2017
Arkive Information Management, LLC (“Arkive” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website myarkive.com (the “Site”) or when you use any software we provide to you (“Software”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use the Site or Software. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site or any Software after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
When you visit and navigate the Site or use the Software and any related services, Arkive automatically collects certain information from you, including technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site, information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, your IP address, and other details about your usage (“Usage Data”).
We may also collect information by which you or a third-person may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
All of the information that we collect in connection with your use of the Software and any related services is also subject to the terms of the separate agreement(s) for such Software or services.
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to manage and delete Cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow a user to reject Cookies or to alert a user when a Cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Although users are not required to accept Cookies, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site. In addition, advertisers or third parties may also use their own cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Arkive does not track its customers across third party websites and over time to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
How We Use Information
In addition to the use contemplated by separate agreement(s) for Software and services, we use information as follows:
The personal information that you choose to provide to Arkive is used to:
- respond to your inquiries;
- store and retrieve your documents;
- process your requests and orders;
- provide you access to specific information or offers.
The Usage Data information that we collect automatically is used to:
- better understand your needs as a consumer;
- improve the functionality of the Site and Software; and
- improve our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as website analytics or offering customer services. These third parties are authorized to use your personally identifying information only as necessary to provide these services to us and to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as completing a transaction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arkive, our customers, or others.
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All payment transactions through the Site are also encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, Software or other services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Right of Access to Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to:
- obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you;
- request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you;
- receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you;
- update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information; and
- have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate.
The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. For further information, and to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children Under the Age of 13
Neither our Site or Software is intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site or using the Software. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, use any of the interactive features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions and Comments